How to check Just Released NECO 2020 results.
Results of the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2020 were released on Wednesday.
NECO released the internal Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) results with a two per cent increase of candidates who made five credits and above in all subjects.
Candidates are advised to get the result checking token from NECO website.
Guide on how to check NECO results:
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ngng
- You can also Check It Here
- Pick your exam year. i.e., 2020
- Pick your exam type. i.e., SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
Kindly follow these simple steps to confirm your result grade with the above guideline on how to check your result.